About 'The Christian Left'
The church has been invaded.
The Christian Left unveils how liberal thought has entered America’s sanctuaries, exchanging the Trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for the trinity of diversity, acceptance, and social justice. This in-depth look at church history, world politics, and pop culture masterfully exposes the rise and agenda of the Christian Left. Readers will learn how to:
- identify and refute the lies of the Christian Left
- uncover the meaning of love as Jesus defined it
- navigate controversial subjects such as abortion, gender identity, and the doctrine of hell
- gain confidence in upholding biblical values
- come face-to-face with the person of Jesus, who is neither left nor right but the embodiment of truth and grace