An Apple a Day (2nd edition)
365 Devotions for the Heart of a Teacher
About 'An Apple a Day (2nd edition)'
Educators change the world one student at a time.
Dedicated professionals and parents make daily sacrifices to help their students learn, mature in skills and character, and discover who God has made them to be. These short, refreshing devotions will help educators to:
- Begin each day with God’s plan.
- Combine learning and faith in every classroom whether public, private, charter, or home-based.
- Interact with students and their varied cultures while maintaining a Christ-centered perspective.
- Approach teaching with endurance and grace.
- Be reminded of God’s purpose for education and love for educators.
Teaching is full of challenges, and equally full of rewards. An Apple a Day will help you feel encouraged and appreciated daily as you change the world one student at a time.
Carton Quantity: 40